Greens "Fore" Grads Golf Tournament
Get There, Start Now holds an annual charity golf tournament.
FORMAT: 18 hole Tournament - four person scramble tournament.
Each group will start at a different hole and continue play until they have completed all 18 holes.
RULES: All rule interpretations will be handled and resolved by the Golf Tournament Competition Committee.
1. Each player in the foursome hits off the tee. The “captain” then decides which is the best ball to play and all four players make their next shot from that spot. This process continues for each shot (including putts) until the ball is in the hole. (Note: Balls not being used are simply picked up.)
2. The team score on each hole is the number of strokes taken to get the ball in the hole using the“best” shots.
3. Shots must be played from as close to the spot of the shot selected as possible and must be played from the same type of lie (e.g. not moved from rough to fairway, fringe to green).
Tournament Contests (Mulligans cannot be used for contests):
1. Longest Drive (Men’s and Women’s) – on the 10th hole. Your drive must be in the fairway to count.Put your name on the marker in the fairway and move it to your ball location if you beat the existing longest drive.
2. Closest to the Pin (Two) – front and back. Your tee shot must be on the green to count. Put your name on the marker and move it to your ball location if you beat the existing closest to the pin.
3. Casino Hole - on the 6th hole. A golfer can bet on themselves to reach the green on their tee shot. A $5 wager can win a golfer $10 and a $10 wager can win a golfer $20.
4. Raffle Hole - on the 17th hole. A golfer can buy a $10 raffle ticket for a specific high end item. If they hit the green on their tee shot, they will be given five (5) additional raffle tickets. If they do not hit the green, they will be given one raffle ticket.